
When Jacob was in town, we went to the zoo with grandma and grandpa, and had such a great time. The kids got season passes for Christmas-it was such a great gift!

Jacob and I had a great time riding the camel. We got to ride the camel twice!

When we went to the zoo it was new years eve. So they had radio
Disney there, and piles of real snow. So Kaylee thought she needed to bundle up!

Grandpa with his kids!

I am so amazed what happens when you go from being a parent to now a grandparent. Because lets just say-every single one of grandpa toots
grandkids, have him wrapped around their fingers. Connor got whatever he wanted from grandpa! He did not want to be in the stroller, so grandpa pretty much carried him the whole time, or did whatever his little heart wanted!
1 comment:
Whoa Jennifer!!! I'm impressed with the camel ride!!!
Post a Comment