Today's Little Moments Become Tomorrow's Precious Memories
Thursday, January 22, 2009
High School Muscial on Ice
We had a great girls night out. Jaime, Allie, Nona, Kaylee and me all went to HSM on ice. It actually was a really cute show. But I loved watching the girls have so much fun!
Kaylee and Allie got to pick out 1 thing as a souvenir and they each picked a headband that lights up!
Here is Kaylee learning the dance moves before the show started.
Here are the top hats the girls got with their cotton candy!
Jerry and I began dating shortly after highschool. We have been married for 7 years. We have 2 precious children. We have been very blessed with such an amazing family!
Kaylee is 5 and starting Kindergarten. She has been ready for a while. She is very creative & caring daughter. We are very lucky to have Kaylee as our little girl, even though she does have a little of her mother in her!
Connor's Picture
Connor
Connor is 2 years old... Oh boy-this is such a fun & active stage. Connor is into everything! He is such a clown & loves making everyone laugh! We really enjoy having him as part of our lives...
2 comments:
We had a great time too. I am really glad we all were able to go together. I loved watching Kaylee sing her little heart out.
That was so much fun!! It was so fun watching Kaylee sing. Everyone around her enjoyed her as well!!!!
Post a Comment