Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sneaky Connor

Ok- so here is a funny story about Connor. We have been trying to make him eat healthier and what we are eating for dinner. So tonight, we had steak, pasta, salad (and bread-which I did not give Connor, since I knew it would be the only thing he ate). Of course Connor did not eat his meal, so I told him then no snacks. Well earlier in the afternoon I gave him a muffin. I did not know he hid half of it in a chest I have. So as soon as Jerry got him down from dinner, he walked right over to the chest, got his muffin, and climbed on the couch and started to eat it.
Look at the smile on his face... How do they learn these tricks at such a young age. He had a smile on his face, like ha ha, I am smarter then you guys.

4 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

What a smart kid. He knew when you gave him the muffin that he would need to ration it so he had some for dinner time:)

Dale and Nona said...

LOL!!! Never under estimate children!! They are way smarter than we give them credit for!!!

The Hatch Family said...

That is so funny! I had to check out the pics after you told me about the incident. What a character!! Love him!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Very funny Jennifer!