Sunday, January 4, 2009

Princess Olivia

Katie, Mike, Jacob & Olivia came to town for New Years! We had such a great time seeing Jacob and meeting Princess Olivia. My kids could not get enough of her!
She is so precious!
Here is grandma and grandpa toots with all 4 of their grandchildren! I am sure they were very happy & tired having all four of them together!

Kaylee and Connor would fight over who got to hug her! Kaylee was happy to get to have another girl around!

I thought this was a cute picture of Connor in uncle Mikes tennis shoes! He had such a great time getting to spend time with everyone.

2 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Olivia is such a pretty baby! I am glad that you guys had a good visit.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Conner on Olivia's lap! I can't wait to see Olivia.:)