
We had a very nice
Thanksgiving at the
Bernards house. They are always such good host, and I always get to leave with lots of left overs. Mary even got out her China, and let the kids eat off it. Now that was brave. This was Connors first year sitting at the big kid table. He did not eat anything but enjoyed sitting there. Until he tried to pull the table cloth off, then it was time to get down.

Kaylee kept taking pictures of Timmy. This was one of the ones, she wanted to take outside for good lighting.

Here is the chef at work!

Kaylee and Daddy!

Rachel pretending she was sleeping for the camera-lovely!

Grandpa Steve & Kaylee

So I asked Kaylee to pose, so I can get a picture of her turkey shirt she made, and she kept doing this weird thing with her legs.

Two of the best looking Turkeys I have ever seen. The one on the left is cooked in the oven, the one on the right was deep fried! Thanks
Bernards, for inviting us!
1 comment:
What a cute idea for Kaylee's shirt! I love it! She is getting sooo big! I'm glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment