Okay-here is a picture of my life with my little pumpkin Connor. I ran up stairs to grab something. Connor was a little to quite-you know what that means, always trouble. Well I could here him with a little echo. I decided to grab my camera and thought this could be good. As soon as I swung open the bathroom door, this is what I saw. My little pumpkin Connor, with a smile on his face. He was so proud of himself.... He was plunging the toilet & his head. But whenever he gets into something and gets in trouble, he greets you with this sweet angelic smile. Or he runs towards you and wants to hug and kiss you. Of course, all I want to do is kiss this cute little boy-but I have to have a stern voice and tell him what he did wrong. Ahhh the joys of motherhood.
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Yummy! It always grosses me out when I find my kids playing in the bathroom:)
So funny... I know the feeling:)
Oh man! Why is it they always choose the plunger to play with???
Post a Comment