Well I have to cope with the fact that my baby girl is not a baby anymore! She just turned 5. I am having a really hard time with this. You never want to hear, enjoy the time because they grow up fast-but they do!I am so proud of Kaylee and the little girl she has become. She has such a loving and thoughtful heart. She is such an amazing part of our family. And her spunky personality keeps us on our toes! I am so glad the lord blessed me with such an amazing daughter. To get to experience such an amazing mother-daughter bond. Is nothing I have ever experienced before.
I am so grateful to my wonderful husband for all of his hard work he does and sacrifices we have made as a family to be there for our children.
Kaylee I love the way you make me laugh, I love the way you care for your family, I love the way you treat your friends, I love how detailed you are, I love how creative you are, I love your determination, I love how you enjoy doing crafts and projects with me, I love the bond that we have together-that no one can ever take away! I love you!! I feel like the list can go on forever! Happy 5th birthday-my princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment