Friday, November 28, 2008

Return to Neverland Birthday Party!

Here is our little Pirate & Fairy, for Kaylee's Neverland birthday party!

Connor was such a handsome pirate. He looked uncomfortable in his costume but he kept it on the whole time.

Here are some of Kaylee's friends from her preschool class
Look at the cute Peter Pan!


Yummy-candy! Gavin was the one to break the Pinata-Way to go!

Here is Kaylee's Tinkerbell cupcake cake!


Cupcake anyone?

Here are some of Kaylee's friends watching Kaylee open presents and eating cupcakes. My only regret, is I wish I would have taken a group picture of all the kids in their costumes, so I could have gotten all of her friends in the picture. Thank you everyone for coming and sharing in this day with us!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a BIG fun party! Sorry to have missed it:( I can't believe Kaylee is 5! Tell her Happy Birthday for us.

Shauna said...

What a fun party! I bet you had tons of fun! Happy Birthday Kaylee!!