Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag

Tag
I was tagged by Jaime. So here we go.....

8 TV Shows I Love to watch...
-The Hills
-Jon & Kate plus 8
-Making the band 4
-Real world challenge
-Hannah Montana (with Kaylee)
-Little people big world
-Any cooking show
-House Flipping shows

8 Favorite Restaurants...
-Olive Garden
-Abuelos
-Top Shelf
-Islands
-Bamboo Club
-Cheesecake factory
-Paradise Bakery
-Streets of New York

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
-Finished Kaylees Halloween Costume
-Some marketing online for work
-Finished Halloween Shopping
-Packing for a trip
-Took kids for nice lunch
-Talked on phone/Text
-Cleaned house
-Read magazine

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
-Kaylee’s birthday coming up
-The Holidays
-Family Time with my husband
-Having more time to finish special projects
-Going to the pumpkin patch with my kids
-Going to get a relaxing pedicure (did I say in quite!)
-My niece to be born
-For Arizona winter to be here

8 Things On My Wish List...
-A house that just always stays clean
-To actually get to go on a date with just my husband once a month…
-Full night's sleep
-More patience
-To get to go to Disneyland soon!
-To have healthy & well behaved kids
-Get more organized to have more time with kids
-Really all my wishes have come true, 2 beautiful kids, and an extraordinary husband