Today's Little Moments Become Tomorrow's Precious Memories
Friday, October 24, 2008
Picking Pumpkins
I love going to the pumpkin patch. Is there anything better?? There were too many good pictures to pick from. I wish I could have posted all 60 of them....
This is the one Kaylee picked out.
Hmm how does this look?
Look mom I found a pumpkin!
Abbi, Kaylee and Connor playing with the scarecrow.
Brody picking out pumpkins with Connor.
Kaylee posing with the scarecrow.
I am a little tired after all this work, I think I will have a seat.
WOW 113 Pictures, you are a crazy mom! It's always rough when your kids are so cute that you just have hundreds of pictures to choose from. It looks like everyone had a great time!:)
Jerry and I began dating shortly after highschool. We have been married for 7 years. We have 2 precious children. We have been very blessed with such an amazing family!
Kaylee is 5 and starting Kindergarten. She has been ready for a while. She is very creative & caring daughter. We are very lucky to have Kaylee as our little girl, even though she does have a little of her mother in her!
Connor's Picture
Connor
Connor is 2 years old... Oh boy-this is such a fun & active stage. Connor is into everything! He is such a clown & loves making everyone laugh! We really enjoy having him as part of our lives...
2 comments:
WOW 113 Pictures, you are a crazy mom! It's always rough when your kids are so cute that you just have hundreds of pictures to choose from. It looks like everyone had a great time!:)
It was not really 113, but there were like 60
Post a Comment