Monday, October 20, 2008

Cool Kids Mugs

My sister and law got these mugs for my nephew and Kaylee loved them so much I had to go get them for her.
They sale them at Costco. Pink & purple for girls, blue & green ones for boys.
The cool thing with them are they are vacuum sealed. And when they want a drink they hit the button on the side, then they seal shut after they have a drink. It is nice because it is not a sippy cup and there is not a stopper, but it is spill proof. They actually sale them for adults too in gray & black. There is 4 in a box for only $15. Kaylee has to bring a water bottle for school, every time it leaks and gets all of her bag, so I am excited she gets to use this!

1 comment:

Jaime and Brent said...

How neat. I have never seen those before. I will have to watch for them.