2 weeks ago
Friday, February 20, 2009
I got it!
OK, so I talked to my neighbor and I got the number. The company they used for the birthday party was fun flicks. You can look them up online at www.funflicks.com. She had a 16FT screen, and served popcorn, and had a concession stand set up like at a movie theater. It was such a creative idea. When you rent it, you get it for a certain amount of hours, so the kids get to pick a movie ahead of time to watch. But afterwards they can play wii and other things on it! Looked like so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun idea! I bet it would be a lot of fun at a party!
What a great idea for any kind of party!!! I'm going to write this one down!!!
Post a Comment