Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Kaylee

Ok, we just got finished eating dinner, and I have a funny story to tell. I made Scotty's famous Ham & Cheese, and just made the kids grilled cheese. Kaylee was having a hard time eating her grilled cheese. Jerry asked her what kid in America does not like grilled cheese. She said, oh I like grilled cheese, I just do not like Mom's grilled cheese. Jerry said, moms grilled cheese are the best, and Kaylee disagreed and said Sonic grilled cheese are the best. Then Jerry looked at me and said I like your moms grilled cheese, Kaylee looked at me and said I love them to. Then she whispered to Jerry right in front of me, NOT REALLY, I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE POLITE AND NOT HURT MOMMY'S FEELINGS, I REALLY DO NOT THINK THEY ARE GOOD. Ahhhh lovely moments you will never forget as a parent. We both looked at eachother and laughed-kids will always be honest.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So funny!

Jaime and Brent said...

Gotta love that kid. She tells it like it is. Come on mom...time to look for a new grilled cheese recipe...

B:

Jennifer said...

How do you come up with a different recipe of butter, bread, cheese... hmmmm