Connor enjoyed being at the beach with his daddy!
Even though Kaylee is not too fond of the sand, she does enjoy walking on the beach and collecting sea shells!

What a mess... I had to give Connor a bath twice. He had sand on every inch of his body!

Here are some pictures of our family vacation. Connor loved the sand. If he was not eating the sand, he was rolling around in it. Kaylee was not as fond of the beach. If she got sand between her toes, she wanted us to poor bottled water on her feet.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Connor with sand all over. It looks like you guys had a great time. I need to take my kids to California again and visit the beach.
Conner looks so cute in the pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment