Sunday, August 24, 2008

Abbi's Birthday Party

Look at the sweet little girls. Kaylee and Abbi just love being together (when Kaylee is not too bossy).
Okay lets just say Connor is a little top heavy. So he fell down and hit his head 2 times on the tile. This is why I say he is Boom II... For those of you that do not know his daddy is Boom. Poor guy he just had a rough time, so rest of the party if people heard him crying they would say, "oh no did he fall and hit his head again".
Daddy feeding Connor some chocolate ice cream. Yummy....
Janelle and Gracie. I can not believe how big she is getting!
Mike, Brodie & Abbi. Yes Mike, since you did not want to smile for me, I am posting your picture on my blog!
Jason, Sadie & Gage. Wow those ice cream bowls are bigger then you!

1 comment:

Jaime and Brent said...

Connor's poor head. That looks like it had to hurt. Great pics, looks like fun.