Grandpa Steve taking a break with the kids. It was unbelievable how hot it was, I can not imagine what this summer will be like!

Kaylee did not like this part, you got to walk through the bird cages, with all the birds flying around.

Connor giving Grandpa Steve love, for a great time at the zoo!

Kaylee had a great time too at the zoo. Grandpa got her this Hippo
webkinz, and she has not put it down since she has got it. A
webkinz is an animal and you can take care of them online. Give them a bath, dress them, feed them, etc.
2 comments:
I love it that our dads have moved on from the tough guy thing and they have both turned into big softies with their grandkids. What a fun day:)
I have to smile when I see your Dad with the kids!!! He's such a great grandpa!! Jaime had it right!!
Post a Comment