Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Connor and his food



Okay I could not resist putting up another blog of my sons eating habits. This was such a funny day. Not only does Connor like to put his food on his head before he eats it. This day he discovered that if you take the peanut butter & jelly sandwich apart and put it on your head, that it sticks. He would get so excited and start clapping. I went & got my camera, and as I was taking pictures, I would tell him in a stern voice he needs to eat his food. (like he was taking me serious as I am taking pictures of how cute he is). So then he gave a sad face, and took a bite of his sandwich, and then when he thought I was not looking, he spit it out. I guess peanut butter and jelly does not taste as good once it has been on your head! Needless to say he was a sticky mess and I had to immediately give him a bath. Sometimes I feel like I give him 4-5 baths a day. I wonder if he does this on purpose just so he can take a bath, since he loves them so much....

2 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Boys are so funny with their food. I think their moto is the messier the better.

Jaime and Brent said...

That is awesome...

Brent